Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The First Post

Well, I guess this is the obligatory "Why did I start this blog?"  post.  Here goes...

The thing is that I love blogs.  I'm a bit of a blogoholic.  So I started thinking a year or so ago that maybe I should start my own blog, just for fun, instead of just reading other people's blogs.  And here I am finally giving this a try for the first time.  This is mostly just a personal blog about my life and my family.  Which, if you don't find my life interesting, feel free not to read my silly little posts!  I don't actually expect many people to read it except maybe our close friends and a few family members.  But I hope it will be a fun way for people to keep up with our lives and more importantly, a way for me to keep a journal of sorts of the happenings in our family that we may otherwise forget.      

No comments:

Post a Comment